LTV6 - versatile light tower delivers exceptional lighting
The LTV6 light tower combines the features and performance of traditional light towers in a small footprint. It is ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, parking lots, road work and bridge work. The adjustable vertical mast extends 7m and can rotate 360 degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. The compact design and foldable tongue allows transportation of up to 16 units on a 13m trailer. Additionally, less space is taken up on site and in rental yards.
- 50Hz (230V, 16A receptacle) and 60Hz (120V, 20A receptacle) versions available.
- Industry leading 750 hour service interval lowers the total cost of ownership.
- Fast set-up times and a 170l fuel tank extends lighting time to over 95 hours.
- Available with Kubota D1005 engine and a 6 kW Mecc Alte generator end.
- Trailer offers a wide wheel base with torsion suspension for jobsite towing.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.