DPU110 - DPU110: Uncompromisingly functional
The most powerful vibratory plate with center pole on the market comes from Wacker Neuson - the specialist in matters of compaction. Many well thought out and intelligent features provide the pure functionality of the DPU110. The two-piece hood with a steel tube frame and detachable side panels offer a convenient maintenance access. The robust construction design provides a long-service life and great operation results. Low hand-arm vibrations of less than 2.5 m/s² provide an operator-friendly ease of use. This is far below documentation requirements which allows an unlimited operation.With the DPU110 and four other models between 80 and 110 kN Wacker Neuson offers the most powerful series of heavy vibratory plates.
- Powerful and optimally designed vibratory plate
- Available in two widths: 870 and 970 mm
- Intelligent water-cooled engine designed for ambient temperatures up to 50 °C
- No documentation requirements due to an exceptionally low hand-arm vibration under 2.5 m/s²
- Available either with remote control or as center pole version
First-class compaction performance
High operating comfort
No documentation requirements due to hand-arm vibrations below 2.5 m/s²
Very user-friendly: quick lowering and reset of the center pole via foot pedal
Ecological & sustainable
Extremely robust design
Maintenance and Service
Intelligent equipment protection
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.